Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Snake!


We had this fun visitor in our yard a couple of weeks ago! Jake was not scared of it at all. (Unlike me! I don't like visitors of any kind in my yard especially when they can scare me while I'm pulling weeds!) So Clint and Jake captured it in our garbage can. This was quite fun to watch!! We took our short walk to the park and let it go in the field behind it. We thought this would be a nice home for the creepy crawler! Anywhere is better than in my flowers!!

3 comments:

Plaster Family said...

I'm with you Lisa...I'm not a big fan of snakes. Especially when you might accidentaly touch one while gardening. Cut video of the kids!

Grant said...

I am glad to see that you have brave young men at your house.

John & Nancy Wellington Family said...

You were pretty brave to stand so close with the video camera. I really am creeped out by snakes!