Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lagoon with Karen and Brandon!



We were able to spend a day at Lagoon with Karen and Brandon. The weekend after Suzy's wedding Karen and Brandon came back trough on their way home, and we were able to have some fun with them. I think my kids made Karen a little sick to her stomach by making her go on every ride. They went on all the roller coasters including Wicked! This was also Jacob's first time riding Wicked. He loved it!! They also talked Brandon into taking them all on the Samurai while I went and picked Clint up from home. That is one intense ride, I've only done it once and that was enough for me because I felt like I was going to fall right out of my seat! (also it killed my favorite cell phone because I left it in my pocket! I'm just glad it did not hit anyone as it flew out during the ride!) The last ride we went on that day was the Cliffhanger I had never been on this ride before so I was thinking we would get wet but not too bad oh was I wrong! It was like having buckets and buckets of water poured over your head! I was amazed at how wet we got! But it was still lots of fun. We then were able to have some pizza at our house with Chris, Greg, Liz, Kail and Kalvin. We had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Plaster Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for going with us and for getting DRENCHED on the Cliffhanger! :)

Grant said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.